1. Why do you want to be on Dancing with the Stars? The first time I visited “DWTS,” the Jonas Brothers had invited me when they were performing as musical guests. There was such an energy backstage and I was mesmerized by the stunning costumes and skills of these incredible dancers. The producers approached me about doing the show then, but I was filming. Then throughout more seasons, I supported friends like Cody Linley and Kyle Massey and they loved every minute of it and I was again encouraged to give it a try. So I finally got the nerve to say ‘yes’ and I am beyond excited to have this experience. Life is a journey and I want to fill it with as many different adventures as I can. I want to be able to look back one day and say, “Yeah, that was me in that sexy costume… that was me being swept around the room by that handsome guy…” I know it will be a lot of hard work, but I can’t wait!
2. Which dance style do you think is most “you” ? I was lucky enough to travel to Argentina where doing the Tango in the streets is a way of life. I think the Tango is such a sensuous dance. You almost feel like you’re watching a private moment between two people that you shouldn’t. I don’t know if it’s the the one that’s the most “me,” but I think it’s the one I’m looking forward to the most.
3. What do you think is your biggest handicap to overcome if you’re going to win? Nausea. I get extreme stage fright right before a curtain goes up. I’ll have to pick my wardrobe colors carefully, something that blends in with barf.
4. Do you have a “Dancing” hero (pro dancer? ) / Are any former DWTS stars an inspiration to you? Mikhail Baryshnikov. “The Turning Point” is a favorite movie of mine and I don’t think I have ever seen anyone top his skills. Michael Jackson was truly special, too. His moves never failed to excite and entertain. As far as “Dancing with the Stars,” I was so inspired watching Kyle Massey. Ballroom dancing was completely foreign to him, but he jumped in with complete enthusiasm and ended up in the finals! Since we work together on “Fish Hooks,” I usually see him in front of a microphone with a set of headphones keeping him confined to our little sound booth, so to watch him take over that big stage was awesome. I couldn’t be more proud of him.
5. Is there a particular dance/dance style that you most fear? That would be all of them. Even though I love to watch the art of ballroom dance, I am not familiar with any of these styles, nor have I ever had a dance partner or done anything like this, so my pro has his work cut out for him!
Chelsea Kane was born on September 15th, 1988 according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Kane
September 15th, 1988
9 + 15 +1+9+8+8 = 50 = her life lesson = what she is here to learn = Bliss. Joy. Overjoyed. Wonderful. Global. Worldwide. Culture. Society. Everyone. We. Symphony. Orchestra. Chorus. Conductor. Opera. It’s a wonderful life. This is how good life can be.
September 15th, 1988
9 + 15 +2+0+1+0 = 27 = her personal year (from September 15th, 2010 to September 14th, 2011) = Original. The first. Innovation. Trailblazer. Pioneer. Start. Begin. Groundbreaking. Take the initiative. Taking the first step. Get started. Getting started. Start it up. It’s a start. Turning over a new leaf. No harm in trying. Do what you will, but be the first. Brand new. Short-lived bursts of extreme enthusiasm. Overly enthusiastic. Acting out of character. Not being yourself.
27 year + 5 (May) = 32 = her personal month (from May 15th, 2011 to June 14th, 2011) = Winning. Victory. Triumph. #1.
32 month + 24 (24th of the month on Tuesday May 24th, 2011) = 56 = her personal day = Decisive. Choosing. Selection. Decisions. Polite. Poise. Composure. Tact. Graceful. Congenial. Tiebreaker.
Mark Ballas was born on May 24th, 1986 according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Ballas
May 24th, 1986
5 + 24 +1+9+8+6 = 53 = his life lesson = what he is here to learn = Forthright. Straightforward. Straight to the point.
May 24th, 1986
5 + 24 +2+0+1+0 = 32 = his personal year (from May 24th, 2010 to May 24th, 2011) = Winning. Victory. Triumph. #1.
32 year + 4 (April) = 36 = his personal month (from April 24th, 2011 to May 24th, 2011) = Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Unburden yourself. Lighten your load. Work hard & be responsible for yourself. Shouldering a heavy burden. Feeling like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. Pressing onward. Shrugging your shoulders. Bending over backwards. Doing backflips. It’s easier to throw the load off the cart than to put it on. Flip over. Carry on your back. Heaping on responsibilities. Handling more than you are expected to handle. Overextending oneself. Light burden’s heavy if far borne. Have to do.
[Numerologically, a person’s life lesson number stands for themself. Maksim Chmerkovskiy was born on January 17th, 1980. 1 + 17 +1+9+8+0 = 36 = Maksim’s life lesson number. Mark’s 36 month indicates that Maksim will be significant in Mark’s life during this month.]
36 month + 23 (23rd of the month on Monday May 23rd, 2011) = 59 = his personal day (from his time of birth on Monday May 23rd, 2011 until his time of birth on Tuesday May 24th, 2011) = Accepting defeat. Forcible swallowing of pride.
May 24th, 1986
5 + 24 +2+0+1+1 = 33 = his personal year (from May 24th, 2011 to May 24th, 2012) = Defending the championship. Regaining/retaining the title.
33 year + 5 (May) = 38 = his personal month (from May 24th, 2011 to June 24th, 2011) = Hugs. Embracing. Caring. Mom.
38 month + 24 (24th of the month) = 62 = his personal day = Dealing with restrictions. Doing what is unpopular. Facing his fears and overcoming them.